DIN Rail CPU 10
DIN Rail CPU 10 - high performance ARM9 Embedded PC Module
The device DIN Rail CPU 10 is equipped with an ICnova SAM9G45 OEM module. It operates with an Atmel ARM9 AT91SAM9G45B core at 400MHz CPU clock.
- ICnova SAM9G45 OEM Module with up to 400 MHz CPU clock
- 128MB DDR2-RAM
- 8MB NOR-Flash
- 256MB NAND Flash
- Internal µSD cardreader
- 1x 10/100 Base-T-Ethernet-port
- 2x UART for uplink and downlink
- 2x RS485 interface
- 5x User-LEDs
- Arbitrary number of modules mountable side by side
- Easy connection of all modules with BUS connector
- All modules can communicate via UART and RS485
- DIN-Rail enclosure: 1 pitch unit (div)
- Other DIN-Rail modules available
- Linux OS, toolchain and sources are included
- Input voltage: 12V to 24V DC (24V recommended for use with other DIN Rail modules)
- Power consumption:
- idle: 0,6W@24V DC
- busy: max. 1,5W@24V DC
- Industrial temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
All Modules provided by In-Circuit usally have a Buildroot based system preinstalled, so they can be used out of the box.
Login as "root" for which no password is set.
If you are new to kernel building please refer to First Steps with Buildroot.
If you posses one of the old RevB Modules and the above BSP does not work on your module. Please contact us at support(at)in-circuit.de.
Access to Linux The boot and default login console are provided on the "UART3 (DEBUG-UART pin 16 and pin 18)" with the following parameters:
- Baudrate: 115200 - Databits: 8 - Stopbit: 1 - Parity: none - Flow control: none
A new image can be loaded by SD-card or over Network. By default the Bootloader is configured to search for a SD-card. If a SD-card with a suitable Linux-Image was found, the system starts to boot from the SD-card. Otherwise the system starts from the internal flash memory.