DIN Rail CPU 61
DIN Rail CPU 61 - high end Cortex-A8 Embedded PC Module
The device DIN Rail CPU 61 is equipped with an ICnova i.MX 536 SODIMM Module. It operates with an Freescale i.MX536 Cortex-A8 core at 800MHz CPU clock.
- Input Voltage: 12V to 24V DC
- ICnova i.MX 536 SODIMM Module with up to 800 MHz CPU clock
- 512MB DDR3-RAM
- 8MB NOR-flash
- 4GB NAND-flash
- External µSD cardreader
- 1x DVI interface
- 1x RS485 interface
- 1x 10/100 Base-T-Ethernet-Port
- 2x USB Host interface
- Arbitrary number of modules mountable side by side
- Easy connection of all modules with BUS connector
- All modules can communicate via RS485
- DIN Rail enclosure: 6 pitch units (div)
- Other DIN-Rail modules available
- Linux OS, toolchain and sources are included
- Tempearture range from -10°C to +70°C
All modules provided by In-Circuit usally have a Buildroot based system preinstalled, so they can be used out of the box.
The Support-CD contains all sources, incl. Linux 2.6.28, which are needed to build a toolchain and a working filesystem for the DIN Rail CPU 61.
More information about the ICnova i.MX 536 SODIMM Module can be found on the ICnova i.MX536 SODIMM site.