Tag for Ranging / RTLS applications with radino32 DW1000 Ultra Wide Band module.
- radino32 DW1000 module
- Integrated UWB antenna
- Integrated USB-Li-ion loader for 18650 battery
- microUSB connector for battery loading
- Transparent enclosure
- Accelerometer, 3-Axis (Datasheet NXP MMA7660FC)
- 3 free programmable LEDs
The DW1000 Tag will be shipped with a closed source demo-firmware.
Functionality of demo-firmware
- Communication with Anchor
- USB usable as configuration interface
- No power management: battery loader works, but the DW1000 Tag runs at full power
- Fix HF-setup (channel, band width, transmitting power)
Working with the demo-firmware command mode
- Connect the DW1000 Tag to your PC via USB
- Start a terminal program (e.g. PuTTY, HTerm, Hyperterminal, ...) with 57600 baud and 8N1
- STM32 virtual com port driver need to be installed
- After opening the connection press <Enter> once to display the menu
A)ddr:0x1234 C)han:5 X)Str:27.5 R)eload S)tore F)orceMeas:N >
All commands will be send by <Enter>.
- set address to 0xYYYY. (Vaild values: 0x0000 to 0xFFFF)
- set channel to X. (Valid values: 1,2,3,4,5,7)
- set tx power to YY.Z dB (Range 0 to 33.5 steps of 0.5)
- Toggle execute measurements. The module communicates with the anchors and prints out results.
- reload last stored values from eeprom
- store current configuration to eeprom (The F option is not stored and reset on USB disconnect)