Flexible flight instrument for fixed installation
The ICflyDisplay brings the artificial horizon of ICflyAHRSII into the cockpit. The transflective touchscreen guarantees a clear representation even in direct sunlight, as well as a simple usability. All settings are configurable via the integrated touchscreen.
The device mode can be selected within the integraded setup menu:
- Horizon with pressure, position and speed data are displayed in real time
- Motor data display for the Rotax 912, (compatible with ICflyMotorbox 912)
- Traffic display, traffic data of a traffic sensor (TRX-1500 etc.)
The ICflyDisplay has 4 serial interfaces, whose baud rates are easy to configure. In addition, the data stream for the display can be chosen freely.
- Artificial horizon (requires ICflyAHRSII)
- ICflyBus: wired connection between ICfly devices (ICflyAHRSII, ICflyDisplay, ICflyMotorbox 912 and more)
- Transflective display: clear presentation even in direct sunlight
- Integrated Touchscreen: configuration and selection of the operating mode directly on the device
- Fixed installation: mounting in 80mm standard instrument cutout
- Low power consumption of approx. 1.2 W