The ICnova ADB1000 is an evaluation board which is ideal to develop ambitious applications on the ICnova OEM modules. It works with ICnova AP7000 OEM, ICnova AP7000 OEMplus, ICnova i.MX353 OEM and ICnova SAM9G45 OEM.
The ICnova ADB1000 has the following features:
- 1x10/100 Base-T-Ethernet-Port
- 3xHigh-Speed-USB 2.0 Host ports (only with an ICnova AP7000 OEMplus module)
- 1xUSB-Device Port
- 1xConnector for a TFT-Touchscreen display (18-Bit or 24-Bit parallel RGB interface)
- Controller for touchscreen interface
- PWM controller for TFT brightness
- 4xUSART interfaces
- 1xSD/MMC card holder with MMI interface
- 2xRS485 Interfaces
- Real-Time-Clock buffered with Li-Ion battery
- 1xI²C interface
- 1xJTAG-interface (compatible with JTAGICE-mkII)
- 1xConnector for an optional graphic- or soundcard
- Input voltage: 10 - 36V DC
In order to utilize the interfaces of the ADBs a CPU module has to be mounted.
The following table lists modules compatible with the ICnova ADB1000.
|ICnova SAM9G45 OEM||Atmel ARM9 AT91SAM9G45B, 400MHz
|ICnova i.MX353 OEM||Freescale i.MX353 ARM11, 533MHz
All Modules provided by In-Circuit usally have a Buildroot based system preinstalled, so they can be used out of the box.
Login as "root" for which no password is set.
If you are new to kernel building please refer to First Steps with Buildroot.
The board support packages for the modules on the ICnova ADB1000 can be found on the modules page.
Generally the bootloaders on our modules are configured to loook for a bootable linux image on the SD-Card and only boot from flash if none are found.