It is ideal for developing:
- Network Attached Storage (NAS)
The USB 2.0 high speed host port on the ICnova ADB1001 in association with the ICnova AP7000 OEMplus maximizes the benefit of the board.
The ICnova ADB1001 has the following features:
- 2x 10/100 Base-T-Ethernet-Port
- 1 High-Speed-USB 2.0 Host ports (only with an ICnova OEMplus module)
- 1x USB-Device Port
- 1x µSD card holder with MMI interface
- 1x Real-Time-Clock buffered with Li-Ion battery
- 1x JTAG-interface (compatible with JTAGICE-mkII)
- 1x User-LED, 1x Power LED
- Dimensions: 100mm x 120mm
- Power Supply from USB-Device Port or 5VDC Supply over Power Jack
- Power consumption about 1.5W
In order to utilize the interfaces of the ADBs a CPU module has to be mounted.
The following table lists modules compatible with the ICnova ADB1001.
|ICnova SAM9G45 OEM||Atmel ARM9 AT91SAM9G45B, 400MHz
|ICnova i.MX353 OEM||Freescale i.MX353 ARM11, 533MHz
All Modules provided by In-Circuit usally have a Buildroot based system preinstalled, so they can be used out of the box.
Login as "root" for which no password is set.
If you are new to kernel building please refer to First Steps with Buildroot.
The board support packages for the modules on the ICnova ADB1001 can be found on the modules page.
Generally the bootloaders on our modules are configured to loook for a bootable linux image on the SD-Card and only boot from flash if none are found.