The ICnova ADB1002 is an evaluation board which is ideal to develop network applications. It works with all ICnova OEM Modules.
It is ideal for developing:
- Radio sniffer applications
- Home automation
- embedded Linux Board with DVI-Interface
- Wireless Gateway
The ICnova ADB1002 has the following features:
- 1x Socket for ICnova OEM Modules
- 1x Socket for ICradio OEM Modules
- 1x DVI–Interface for direct monitor support
- 1x 10/100MBit Ethernet (MII)
- 1x USB 2.0 High Speed Host (480 MBit)
- 1x USB 2.0 High Speed Device (480 MBit)
- 1x UART on Pinheader
- 1x JTAG for ICnova OEM
- 1x JTAG for Radio OEM
- 2x µSD card holder with MMI and SPI interface
- 1x Real-Time-Clock buffered with Li-Ion battery
- 1x I²C (TWI)on Pinheader
- Dimensions: 100mm x 120mm
- Power Supply from USB-Device Port or 5VDC Supply over Power Jack
- Power consumption about 1.5W
In order to utilize the interfaces of the ADBs a CPU module has to be mounted.
The following table lists modules compatible with the ICnova ADB1002.
|ICnova SAM9G45 OEM||Atmel ARM9 AT91SAM9G45B, 400MHz
|ICnova i.MX353 OEM||Freescale i.MX353 ARM11, 533MHz
All Modules provided by In-Circuit usally have a Buildroot based system preinstalled, so they can be used out of the box.
Login as "root" for which no password is set.
If you are new to kernel building please refer to First Steps with Buildroot.
The board support packages for the modules on the ICnova ADB1002 can be found on the modules page.
Generally the bootloaders on our modules are configured to loook for a bootable linux image on the SD-Card and only boot from flash if none are found.