The ICnova ADB3000 is the development platform for your embedded Linux + FPGA projects. It is optimzed for the ICnova SAM9G45+XC3S700AN OEM Module but it also works with ICnova AP7000 OEM, ICnova AP7000 OEMplus, ICnova i.MX353 OEM and ICnova SAM9G45 OEM.
The ICnova ADB3000 has the following features:
- Compatible to all ICnova OEM modules
- Optimized for the SAM9G45+XC3S700AN OEM module
- All spare FPGA and ARM I/Os are available on pin headers
- Two high-speed connectors with 12 differential pairs each plus ground
- Integrated OpenOCD debugger and debug-UART for ARM via mini-USB connector
- All that is needed to program the ARM and the FPGA is an Ethernet cable and a USB port
- Power supply can be done using a wall power supply, a lab supply using banana jacks or USB
- Temperature range 0°C to +60°C
- Size: 200mm x 220mm
- 1x10/100 Base-T-Ethernet-Port
- 1xHigh-Speed-USB 2.0 Host port
- 1xHigh-Speed-USB 2.0 Device Port
- UART 0/1/2 and DBGUART on pin headers
- UART3 via mini USB plug
- SPI interface with 3x chip selects
- I²C interface (TWI)
- 1xµSD/MMC card slot
- Reset button
- 34 GPIOs on pin headers
- 1xConnector for a TFT-Touchscreen display
- 1xJTAG-interface (compatible with JTAGICE-mkII)
- 222 I/Os on pin headers
- JTAG on pin header
- Low-Power / programming interface on pin header
- PROG-button for re-configuration
In order to utilize the interfaces of the ADBs a CPU module has to be mounted.
The following table lists modules compatible with the ICnova ADB3000.
|ICnova SAM9G45+XC3S700AN OEM||Atmel ARM9 AT91SAM9G45B, 400Mhz
||Integrated SPARTAN 3AN FPGA||EoL|
All Modules provided by In-Circuit usally have a Buildroot based system preinstalled, so they can be used out of the box.
Login as "root" for which no password is set.
If you are new to kernel building please refer to First Steps with Buildroot.
The board support packages for the modules on the ICnova ADB3000 can be found on the modules page.
Generally the bootloaders on our modules are configured to loook for a bootable linux image on the SD-Card and only boot from flash if none are found.