The ICnova ADB4004 is a ready to go touch display solution with 5inch display and ICnova SAM9G45 SODIMM. Just connect to power and see the Linux booting up in display!
The ICnova ADB4004 is designed for:
- Smart Home Applications
- Data logger for Solar applications
- Industrial control devices
The ICnova ADB4004 has the following features:
- 1x 10/100 Base-T-Ethernet-Port
- 1x High-Speed-USB 2.0 Host-Port
- 1x High-Speed-USB 2.0 Device-Port
- 1x TFT-Touchscreen display connector
- 1x SD/MMC card holder with MMI interface
- 1x DBG UART
- 1x isolated RS485 interfaces
- 1x isolated RS422 interface
- 1x RS232 interface
- 1x I2C interface
- 1x Buzzer
- 1x Real-Time-Clock battery buffered
- 3x GPIO pinheader
- 1x JTAG-interface (compatible with JTAGICE-mkII)
- Dimensions: 200mm x 140mm
- Temperature range from -40°C to +85°C
- Input voltage: 24V DC
In order to utilize the interfaces of the ADBs a CPU module has to be mounted.
The following table lists modules compatible with the ICnova ADB4004.
|ICnova SAM9G45 SODIMM||Atmel ARM9 AT91SAM9G45B, 400MHz
All Modules provided by In-Circuit usally have a Buildroot based system preinstalled, so they can be used out of the box.
Login as "root" for which no password is set.
If you are new to kernel building please refer to First Steps with Buildroot.
The board support packages for the modules on the ICnova ADB4004 can be found on the modules page.
Generally the bootloaders on our modules are configured to loook for a bootable linux image on the SD-Card and only boot from flash if none are found.