ICradio ZWIR4512 2R2SM (IP65)
The ICradio ZWIR4512 OEM module is a 6loWPAN radio module. The delivered 6LowPAN radio stack is able to build up a meshing network. Every node is automatically relaying packets. So the user does not need to care about meshing. Just send packets to the nodes, the network will route the packets to the destination. The 6LowPAN Stack is delivered by ZMDI. It is a free for use software library in addition of some C-header files.
The ICradio ZWIR4512 2R2SM (IP65) is an IPv6 radio IO device.
- 2x Relay with ability of switching 16A/250V
- 2x switch input with wide input range from 8V to 800V AC or DC
- High precision measurement of actual real power and apparent power
- Sends data via radio: real power, apparent power, accumulated kilowatt hours, relay status
- Implemented ICradio ZWIR4512 OEM with 868 MHz and 6LowPAN radio software stack
- Data transfer via UDP packets
- Selectable AES security
- Media:PlugDemo.zip Sample Application for accessing the ICradio Plugs and Blinds