The In-Circuit radino32 CC1101 combines an STM32L151 with the CC1101 RF Transceiver in a small form-factor EMC-compliant module.
It is the follower of the radino CC1101 and offers improved CPU power, larger RAM-, Flash- and EPROM-memories and expanded pin functionalities. The core of the radino32 CC1101 is the powerfull STM32L151 by STMicroelectronics, which with 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 CPU, 32 kbyte RAM, 256 kbyte Flash and 8 kbyte EPROM provides enough resources for complex functionalities.
The radino32 CC1101 is part of the radino-series, which supplies full-Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices in a small form factor. All radino Modules are pin-to-pin compatible.
- RF Transceiver CC1101 connected internally (http://www.ti.com/lit/ds/symlink/cc1101.pdf)
- Wide range of possible protocols
- Available for 433MHz & 868/915MHz (assembly option for BALUN)
- STM32L151CC by STMicroelectronics with 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 CPU
- 256 kbyte Flash, 32 kbyte RAM, 8 kbyte EEPROM
- Low Power RTC
- 12 bit ADC and DAC
- Capacitive touch sensing supported
- 23 multifunctional GPIOS (14 PWM, 10 ADC IN, 1 DAC OUT)
- USB, I²C, SPI, 2xUSART
- Arduino Demo Applications available in our library!
Suitable application development boards
|radino Leonardo||Carrier board suitable for all radino modules. Includes Arduino connector for easy mounting of Arduino shields. Voltage regulator and Level-Shifters are also included.|
|radino Spider RP-SMA||Breadboard adapter for all radino modules|
|radino USB Stick||USB Stick for all radino modules. Available with integrated Chip-antennas and as a version with RP-SMA-connector.|
|radino UART-Bridge||UART bridge with power supply and level shifters for all radino modules|
|radino RS485/RS232-Bridge IP65||radino RS485-Bridge IP65 outdoor radio adapter for Modbus, Art-Net etc. Includes RS485 driver, RS232 driver, IP65 enclosure.|
|XBee-PRO Shield||XBee Pro adapter for all radino modules|
|radino DinRail Adapter||DinRail Adapter connects our RS485 DinRail Bus System to radino modules|
- Ultra low power wireless applications operating in the 433/868/915 MHz ISM/SRD bands
- Wireless alarm and security systems
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Wireless sensor networks
- AMR – Automatic Meter Reading
- Home and building automation
- Wireless MBUS
With our Arduino Library for radino the radino32 CC1101 becomes fully Arduino-compatible, which enables easy programming using the Arduino IDE (http://www.arduino.cc/).
Visit radino/radino32 software for more information about the Arduino IDE and installation.
For detailed information about our library for the Arduino IDE look at the radino Library documentation.
Common problems regarding radino modules and the Arduino system: Common problems
If you don´t want to use the Ardunio IDE, you can flash an existing .bin file with stm32flash. For more informations see: Upload binary on radino32
Working with Arduino IDE
The Arduino IDE required follow includes for using the radino32 CC1101.
#include <SPI.h> #include <IC_CC1101.h> #include <IC_CC1101_Bridge.h>