The In-Circuit radino CC1101 combines an Arduino Micro with Microchip's CC1101
in a small form-factor EMC-compliant enclosure. It is part of our family of pin-to-pin compatible radino Modules.
Two modules are available for 433MHz and 868/915MHz.
It's part of the radino-series, which provides full-Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices
in a small form factor, all pin-compatible to each other.
- Arduino-compatible (Arduino Micro / Leonardo)
- Texas Instruments CC1101 (Datasheet Texas Instruments)
- Wide range of possible protocols
- Available for 433MHz and 868MHz/915MHz (assembly option for BALUN)
- High sensitivity:
- -116dBm at 0.6kBaud, 433MHz, 1% packet error rate
- -112dBm at 1.2kBaud, 868MHz, 1% packet error rate
- Programmable output power up to +12dBm for all supported frequencies
- Programmable Datarate from 0.6 to 600kbps
- 15 GPIOS (5 PWM, 5 Analog IN)
- I²C, SPI, UART
- USB (HID Keyboard & Mouse, virtual UART)
- High-Performance, Low-Power Microcontroller ATmega32U4
- Arduino Demo Applications available in our Library!
Suitable application development boards
|radino Leonardo||Carrier board suitable for all radino modules. Includes Arduino connector for easy mounting of Arduino shields. Voltage regulator and Level-Shifters are also included.|
|radino Spider RP-SMA||Breadboard adapter for all radino modules|
|radino USB Stick||USB Stick for all radino modules. Available with integrated Chip-antennas and as a version with RP-SMA-connector.|
|radino UART-Bridge||UART bridge with power supply and level shifters for all radino modules|
|radino RS485/RS232-Bridge IP65||radino RS485-Bridge IP65 outdoor radio adapter for Modbus, Art-Net etc. Includes RS485 driver, RS232 driver, IP65 enclosure.|
|XBee-PRO Shield||XBee Pro adapter for all radino modules|
|radino DinRail Adapter||DinRail Adapter connects our RS485 DinRail Bus System to radino modules|
- Ultra low power wireless applications operating in the 433/868/915 MHz ISM/SRD bands
- Wireless alarm and security systems
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Wireless sensor networks
- AMR – Automatic Meter Reading
- Home and building automation
- Wireless MBUS
- Data logging
- Any Arduino project
Working with Arduino IDE
The core of radino is an Arduino Micro, so the programming is as easy as programming an Arduino Micro.
For the Arduino IDE Boards Manager follow URL is required:
Visit radino/radino32 software for more information about the Arduino IDE and installation.
For detailed information about our library for the Arduino IDE look at the radino Library documentation.
Common problems regarding radino modules and the Arduino system: Common problems
The Arduino IDE required follow includes for using the radino CC1101.
#include <SPI.h> #include <IC_CC1101.h> #include <IC_CC1101_Bridge.h>
If you don´t want to use the Ardunio IDE, you can flash an existing .hex file with avrdude. For more informations see: Upload binary on radino