radino DinRail Adapter
The In-Circuit radino DinRail Adapter incorporates a RS485 driver and
a radino module socket to connect any radino module to the Din Rail Bus.
Combined with radino, this adapter is completely Arduino compatible.
- Arduino compatible
- Arbitrary number of modules mountable side by side
- Easy connection of all modules with BUS connector
- All modules can communicate via RS485
- DIN-Rail enclosure: 1 pitch unit (div)
- User LED, RX/TX LEDs and power LED
- Input voltage: 24 V DC
- Temperature range from -10 °C to +70 °C
The core of radino is an Arduino Micro, so the programming is as easy as programming an Arduino Micro.
Visit radino/radino32 software for more information about the Arduino IDE and installation.
For detailed information about our library for the Arduino IDE look at the radino Library documentation.