Difference between revisions of "radino RF233"
|Line 58:||Line 58:|
== Downloads ==
== Downloads ==
Revision as of 14:53, 2 February 2015
The In-Circuit radino RF233 combines an Arduino Micro with AT86RF233 from Atmel
in a small EMC-compliant enclosure. It is part of our family of pin-to-pin compatible radino Modules.
It's part of the radino-series, which provides full-Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices
in a small form factor, all pin-compatible to each other.
- Arduino-compatible (Arduino Micro / Leonardo)
- Atmel AT86RF233 (http://www.atmel.com/devices/AT86RF233.aspx/)
- Feature rich, low-power 2.4 GHz transceiver
- Designed for industrial and consumer IEEE 802.15.4-2006/2011, ZigBee®, SP100, WirelessHART®, ISM, high data rate applications
- Programmable output power from -17dBm up to +4dBm
- Receiver sensitivity -101dBm
- 15 GPIOS (5 PWM, 5 Analog IN)
- I²C, SPI, UART
- USB (HUID Keyboard & Mouse, virtual UART)
- High-Performance, Low-Power Microcontroller
- Arduino Demo Applications available in our library!
Suitable application development boards
|radino Leonardo||Spring socket suitale for all radino Modules; Vin 7-37VDC or USB; integrted Regulaturs for 5V/1A, 3.3V/500mA; Fully equipped with level-shifters for Arduino compatibility, USB micro connector, 4 LEDs, Reset Button, SMA antenna connector||usable as programming adapter in mass production|
|radino watch shield||Shield for radino modules; combines radino with 128x128 pixel ultra low power TFT-screen, 9 axis orientation Sensor + Temperature Sensor, LiOn battery with charger!||Build your personal Arduino Radio Watch!|
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mobile communications
- Digital home network
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Mobile accessories
- Data logging
- Home and building automation
- Any Arduino project
The core of radino is an Arduino Micro, so the programming is as easy as programming an Arduino Micro.
Visit radino software for more information about the Arduino IDE.