The In-Circuit radino RF233 combines an Arduino Micro with AT86RF233 from Atmel
in a small EMC-compliant enclosure. It is part of our family of pin-to-pin compatible radino Modules.
It's part of the radino-series, which provides full-Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices
in a small form factor, all pin-compatible to each other.
- Arduino-compatible (Arduino Micro / Leonardo)
- Atmel AT86RF233 (http://www.atmel.com/devices/AT86RF233.aspx/)
- Feature rich, low-power 2.4 GHz transceiver
- Designed for industrial and consumer IEEE 802.15.4-2006/2011, ZigBee®, SP100, WirelessHART®, ISM, high data rate applications
- Programmable output power from -17dBm up to +4dBm
- Receiver sensitivity -101dBm
- 15 GPIOS (5 PWM, 5 Analog IN)
- I²C, SPI, UART
- USB (HUID Keyboard & Mouse, virtual UART)
- High-Performance, Low-Power Microcontroller
- Arduino Demo Applications available in our library!
Suitable application development boards
|radino Leonardo||Carrier board suitable for all radino modules|
|radino Spider 2.4G||Breadboard adapter for radino WiFi and Bluetooth modules|
|radino USB Stick||USB Stick for radino modules|
|radino Watch||Battery powered wearable smart device|
|radino DinRail Adapter||DinRail Adapter connects our RS485 DinRail Bus System to radino modules|
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mobile communications
- Digital home network
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Mobile accessories
- Data logging
- Home and building automation
- Any Arduino project
The core of radino is an Arduino Micro, so the programming is as easy as programming an Arduino Micro.
Visit radino software for more information about the Arduino IDE.
For detailed information about our library for the Arduino IDE look at the radino Library documentation.