The In-Circuit radino RF233 combines an Arduino Micro with AT86RF233 from Atmel
in a small EMC-compliant enclosure. It is part of our family of pin-to-pin compatible radino Modules.
It's part of the radino-series, which provides full-Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices
in a small form factor, all pin-compatible to each other.
- Arduino-compatible (Arduino Micro / Leonardo)
- Atmel AT86RF233 (http://www.atmel.com/devices/AT86RF233.aspx/)
- Feature rich, low-power 2.4 GHz transceiver
- Designed for industrial and consumer IEEE 802.15.4-2006/2011, ZigBee®, SP100, WirelessHART®, ISM, high data rate applications
- Programmable output power from -17dBm up to +4dBm
- Receiver sensitivity -101dBm
- 15 GPIOS (5 PWM, 5 Analog IN)
- I²C, SPI, UART
- USB (HID Keyboard & Mouse, virtual UART)
- High-Performance, Low-Power Microcontroller
- Arduino Demo Applications available in our library!
Suitable application development boards
|radino Leonardo||Carrier board suitable for all radino modules. Includes Arduino connector for easy mounting of Arduino shields. Voltage regulator and Level-Shifters are also included.|
|radino Spider 2.4G||Breadboard adapter for all radino modules|
|radino USB Stick||USB Stick for all radino modules. Available with integrated Chip-antennas and as a version with RP-SMA-connector.|
|radino UART-Bridge||UART bridge with power supply and level shifters for all radino modules|
|radino RS485/RS232-Bridge IP65||radino RS485-Bridge IP65 outdoor radio adapter for Modbus, Art-Net etc. Includes RS485 driver, RS232 driver, IP65 enclosure.|
|XBee-PRO Shield||XBee Pro adapter for all radino modules|
|radino DinRail Adapter||DinRail Adapter connects our RS485 DinRail Bus System to radino modules|
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mobile communications
- Digital home network
- Industrial monitoring and control
- Mobile accessories
- Data logging
- Home and building automation
- Any Arduino project
Working with Arduino IDE
The core of radino is an Arduino Micro, so the programming is as easy as programming an Arduino Micro.
For the Arduino IDE Boards Manager follow URL is required:
Visit radino/radino32 software for more information about the Arduino IDE and installation.
For detailed information about our library for the Arduino IDE look at the radino Library documentation.
Common problems regarding radino modules and the Arduino system: Common problems
The Arduino IDE required follow includes for using the radino RF233.
#include <SPI.h> #include <IC_RF233.h> #include <IC_RF233_Bridge.h>
If you don´t want to use the Ardunio IDE, you can flash an existing .hex file with avrdude. For more informations see: Upload binary on radino