The In-Circuit radino Wifi combines an Arduino Micro with WiFi connectivity, integrating the entire TCP/IP stack
in a small form-factor EMC-compliant enclosure. It is part of our family of pin-to-pin compatible radino Modules.
It's part of the radino-series, which provides full-Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices
in a small form factor, all pin-compatible to each other.
- Arduino-compatible (Arduino Micro / Leonardo)
- fully integrated WiFi Chip ESP8266EX by Espressif (https://espressif.com/en/products/esp8266)
- 802.11 b/g/n protocol
- Wi-Fi Direct (P2P), soft-AP
- Integrated TCP/IP protocol stack
- Integrated TR switch, balun, LNA, power amplifier and matching network
- +19.5dBm output power in 802.11b mode
- ESP8266 Power down leakage current of <10uA
- Wake up and transmit packets in < 2ms
- ESP8266 Standby power consumption of < 1.0mW (DTIM3)
- 15 GPIOS (5 PWM, 5 Analog IN)
- I²C, SPI, UART
- USB (HID Keyboard & Mouse, virtual UART)
- High-Performance, Low-Power Microcontroller ATmega32U4
Suitable application development boards
|radino Leonardo||Carrier board suitable for all radino modules. Includes Arduino connector for easy mounting of Arduino shields. Voltage regulator and Level-Shifters are also included.|
|radino Spider 2.4G||Breadboard adapter for all radino modules|
|radino USB Stick||USB Stick for all radino modules. Available with integrated Chip-antennas and as a version with RP-SMA-connector.|
|radino UART-Bridge||UART bridge with power supply and level shifters for all radino modules|
|radino RS485/RS232-Bridge IP65||radino RS485-Bridge IP65 outdoor radio adapter for Modbus, Art-Net etc. Includes RS485 driver, RS232 driver, IP65 enclosure.|
|XBee-PRO Shield||XBee Pro adapter for all radino modules|
|radino DinRail Adapter||DinRail Adapter connects our RS485 DinRail Bus System to radino modules|
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Mobile comminications
- Digital home network
- Mobile accessories
- Data logging
- Any Arduino project
The core of radino is an Arduino Micro, so the programming is as easy as programming an Arduino Micro.
Visit radino software for more information about the Arduino IDE.
For detailed information about our library for the Arduino IDE look at the radino Library documentation.