The In-Circuit radino nRF8001 combines an Arduino Micro with Bluetooth-Low-Energy(BLE)
in a small form-factor EMC-compliant enclosure. It is part of our family of pin-to-pin compatible radino Modules.
It's part of the radino-series, which provides full-Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices
in a small form factor, all pin-compatible to each other.
- Arduino-compatible (Arduino Micro / Leonardo)
- Bluetooth low energy SDK for Arduino by Nordic Semicond.
- Bluetooth v4.0 compliant Protocol Stack (BLE)
- 15 GPIOS (5 PWM, 5 Analog IN)
- I²C, SPI, UART, UART
- USB (HID Keyboard & Mouse, virtual UART)
- High-Performance, Low-Power Microcontroller
- GATT, GAP, L2CAP, SMP Bluetooth low energy Profile
- Selectable output power: 0dBm, -6dBm, -12dBm or -18dBm
- Reciever sensitivity (ideal transmitter): -87dBm
Suitable application development boards
|radino Leonardo||Carrier board suitable for all radino modules. Includes Arduino connector for easy mounting of Arduino shields. Voltage regulator and Level-Shifters are also included.|
|radino Spider 2.4G||Breadboard adapter for all radino modules|
|radino USB Stick||USB Stick for all radino modules. Available with integrated Chip-antennas and as a version with RP-SMA-connector.|
|radino UART-Bridge||UART bridge with power supply and level shifters for all radino modules|
|radino RS485/RS232-Bridge IP65||radino RS485-Bridge IP65 outdoor radio adapter for Modbus, Art-Net etc. Includes RS485 driver, RS232 driver, IP65 enclosure.|
|XBee-PRO Shield||XBee Pro adapter for all radino modules|
|radino DinRail Adapter||DinRail Adapter connects our RS485 DinRail Bus System to radino modules|
- Sport and fitness sensors
- Health care sensors
- Proximity sensors
- Personal User Interface Devices (PUID)
- Remote controls
- Security Tags
- Household sensors and collector devices
- Mobile accessories
- Data logging
- Any Arduino project
Working with Arduino IDE
The core of radino is an Arduino Micro, so the programming is as easy as programming an Arduino Micro.
For the Arduino IDE Boards Manager follow URL is required:
Visit radino/radino32 software for more information about the Arduino IDE and installation.
For detailed information about our library for the Arduino IDE look at the radino Library documentation.
Common problems regarding radino modules and the Arduino system: Common problems
The radino nRF8001 has no Arduino library for including. For an own sketch you should copy the radino_nRF8001_UART_LED folder into the sketchbook folder as a new project.
If you don´t want to use the Ardunio IDE, you can flash an existing .hex file with avrdude. For more informations see: Upload binary on radino