Open Source Adapter:
- USB JTAG Adapter for OpenOCD
- Standard 2x5pin ARM JTAG pinheader
- Additional Pinheader for TTL-UART
- Compatible with all our ARM-based Boards (ICnova SAM9G45 OEM, ICnova i.MX353 OEM)
JTAG via OpenOCD
OpenOCD driver on Windows
When using Windows you need to install the appropriate libusb-1.0 (WinUSB) drivers:
- Visit zadig.akeo.ie and download the latest zadig software.
- Plug in your interface
- Start zadig.exe (you may be asked by UAC to allow this application to change system settings - click Yes)
- If your device is visible in drop-down list go to step 6
- Check Options > List All Devices
- Select your device in drop-down list ("Dual RS232")
- From the right (active) selector choose WinUSB (...) driver
- Click Install Driver or Replace Driver below (you may be asked by OS to accept driver installation - click Yes)
- Click Close in the message box that will appear informing you about success
- you need to install the driver for both interfaces of your OpenOCD programmer (Interface 0 & Interface 1).
- (this guide was provided by )
The ICprog OpenOCD can be ordered at our Shop
ICprog-AVR2.0 / KANDA
The ICprog-AVR2.0 / KANDA is the smallest available USB-Programmer for Atmels AVR microcontroller.
Version 2.0 is programming twice as fast as ordinary programmers.
ICprog-AVR2.0 / KANDA knows about the Page Programming Mode and is compatible to AVR910.
For controlling purposes there are LEDs on this programmer. We recommend the AVRDUDE for programming.
The ICprog-AVR2.0-KANDA has a 10 pole programming interface unlike to the 6-pole connector of ICprog-AVR2.0.
The Programmer is equipped with a bootloader, that is able to flash firmware-updates.
How to install drivers for CP2102 (german)
Datasheet ICprog-AVR2.0 KANDA (en)
Datasheet ICprog-AVR2.0 KANDA (de)
Standard Wiggler low cost JTAG interface for Parallelport.