radino40 DW1000 Breakout
The In-Circuit radino40 DW1000 Breakout is an application development board for the radino40 DW1000 module with additional peripherals.
It contains a 3.3V voltage regulator, USB micro connector, 6-Pin TC2030 TCX Plug-of-NailsTM SWD connector for programming and debugging, BMI160 low power IMU, LiPo/Li-Ion charger, 2 push butons, 3 LEDs, UWB- and Bluetooth®- antenna.
Many of the radino40's IOs are connected to two 16-pin headers with 2.54mm pitch. The headers are breadboard compatible, making the device a perfect development environment for radino40 DW1000.
- Development platform for radino40 DW1000
- radino40 DW1000 module soldered on
- Additional peripherals:
- USB-Micro connector
- 6-Pin TC2030 TCX Plug-of-NailsTM SWD connector
- 3.3V voltage regulator
- BMI160 low power IMU
- LiPo/Li-Ion charger & battery voltage measurement circuit
- 2 User butons
- UWB- & Bluetooth®-chip-antenna
- 2 breadboard-compatible, 16-pin headers