ICnova i.MX353 OEM
ICnova i.MX353 OEM - Freescale ARM11 i.MX353
This board is ready to go and needs only a single power supply voltage of 3.3V to 5V.
For proper operation the Vin rise time to 3,3V should not exceed 100ms.
For a reliable boot procedure POR_B needs to be held low until all supply voltages are stable.
All Linux sources are open source and can be downloaded or ordered on a CD.
By using the ICnova iMX353 OEM module there is no need to develop a multilayer pcb for external components. The module can be snapped easily into the matching sockets.
- Freescale i.MX353 ARM11 processor with up to 533 MHz
- 256MByte DDR2-RAM 32Bit wide!
- 8MByte NOR-Flash
- 256MByte NAND Flash
- 1xHigh speed (480MBit) USB Host
- 1xHigh speed (480MBit) USB Device
- high efficiency voltage regulators for 3.3V, 2.5V DDR2 and 1.8V core voltage
- all peripherals are accessible on connectors
- extreme compact design with 40x35mm overall size
- >5 years available
Suitable application development boards
These evaluation boards help you to evaluate the features and performance of selected products and system solutions. Our evaluation boards demonstrate optimized and tested solutions for your application design. These boards are designed mainly for your evaluation, design and testing purposes.
Basically all our ADBs feature: Ethernet, USB-Host, USB_Device, SDC
Exceptions to this are listed in the Notes column of the following table.
The table below shows the suitable Application Development Boards (ADB) for the ICnova i.MX353 OEM.
|ADB||Picture||Supply voltage||Main features||Notes|
|ICnova ADB1000||10-36V DC||TFT Touchscreen connector, 2x RS485, RTC, I2C, Buzzer|
|ICnova ADB1004||development halted|
All Modules provided by In-Circuit usally have a Buildroot based system preinstalled, so they can be used out of the box.
Login as "root" for which no password is set.
If you are new to kernel building please refer to First Steps with Buildroot.
The board support package contains all sources required to build the linux image for the ICnova i.MX353 OEM on the main ADB.
The most recent version is listed at the bottom of this page. Other versions can be found on the Downloads page.
Generally the bootloaders on our modules are configured to loook for a bootable linux image on the SD-Card and only boot from flash if none is found.
On the ICnova i.MX353 OEM the bootloader u-boot is preinstalled on the on-board flash.
If you unfortunately erased u-boot, you can flash the ICnova i.MX353 OEM bootloader with openocd and the zip file from Downloads. Extract the zip file and execute flash.sh.
- Windows (Tested on Windows 7 and openocd 0.9.0 with ICprog OpenOCD. For other programmer you need to edit the config file (openocd_imx35.cfg).)
- Linux (Tested on Debian 8.7 and openocd 0.10.0 with ICprog OpenOCD. For other programmer you need to edit the config file (openocd_imx35.cfg).)