The In-Circuit radino Watch is an application example for a battery powered wearable smart device.
It contains an absolute orientation sensor, ultra low power TFT display, a LiPo battery loader and a socket for our radino radio modules. This combination offers a wide range of radio controllers in a small watch-format.
The radino Watch is an Arduino compatible unit.
- Arduino compatible
- fits to all radino modules
- USB connector for programming
- Onboard Battery charger
- 150 mAh Li-Ion rechargable battery
- 128x128 Pixel Memory TFT
- BMX055 Digital 9-axis sensor
- Onboard 3.3 V regulator
- Input voltage: 5 V DC (USB)
- Temperature range from -10 °C to +70 °C
The core of radino is an Arduino Micro, so the programming is as easy as programming an Arduino Micro.
Visit radino software for more information about the Arduino IDE.
For detailed information about our library for the Arduino IDE look at the radino Library documentation.