The In-Circuit radino Watch is an application example for a battery powered wearable smart device.
It contains an absolute orientation sensor, ultra low power TFT display, a LiPo battery loader and a socket for our radino radio modules. This combination offers a wide range of radio controllers in a small watch-format.
The radino Watch is an Arduino compatible unit.
- Arduino compatible
- fits to all radino modules
- USB connector for programming
- Onboard Battery charger
- 150 mAh Li-Ion rechargable battery
- 128x128 Pixel Memory TFT
- BMX055 Digital 9-axis sensor
- Onboard 3.3 V regulator
- Input voltage: 5 V DC (USB)
- Temperature range from -10 °C to +70 °C
The core of radino is an Arduino Micro, so the programming is as easy as programming an Arduino Micro.
Visit radino/radino32 software for more information about the Arduino IDE and installation.
For detailed information about our library for the Arduino IDE look at the radino Library documentation.