The In-Circuit radino32 nRF8001 combines an STM32L151 with the nRF8001 SoC Bluetooth-Low-Energy (BLE) in a small form-factor EMC-compliant module.
It is the follower of the radino nRF and offers improved CPU power, larger RAM-, Flash- and EPROM-memories and expanded pin functionalities. The core of the radino32 nRF8001 is the powerfull STM32L151 by STMicroelectronics, which with 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 CPU, 32 kbyte RAM, 256 kbyte Flash and 8 kbyte EPROM provides enough resources for complex functionalities.
The radino32 nRF8001 is part of the radino-series, which supplies full-Arduino-compatible wireless communication devices in a small form factor. All radino Modules are pin-to-pin compatible.
- nRF8001 Bluetooth low energy SDK for Arduino by Nordic Semicond., connected internally (https://devzone.nordicsemi.com/arduino/)
- Bluetooth v4.0 compliant Protocol Stack (BLE)
- GATT, GAP, L2CAP, SMP Bluetooth low energy profile
- STM32L151CC by STMicroelectronics with 32-bit ARM® Cortex®-M3 CPU
- 256 kbyte Flash, 32 kbyte RAM, 8 kbyte EEPROM
- Low Power RTC
- 12 bit ADC and DAC
- Capacitive touch sensing supported
- 23 multifunctional GPIOS (14 PWM, 10 ADC IN, 1 DAC OUT)
- USB, I²C, SPI, 2xUSART
- Arduino Demo Applications available in our library!
Suitable application development boards
|radino Leonardo||Carrier board suitable for all radino modules. Includes Arduino connector for easy mounting of Arduino shields. Voltage regulator and Level-Shifters are also included.|
|radino Spider 2.4G||Breadboard adapter for all radino modules|
|radino USB Stick||USB Stick for all radino modules. Available with integrated Chip-antennas and as a version with RP-SMA-connector.|
|radino UART-Bridge||UART bridge with power supply and level shifters for all radino modules|
|radino RS485/RS232-Bridge IP65||radino RS485-Bridge IP65 outdoor radio adapter for Modbus, Art-Net etc. Includes RS485 driver, RS232 driver, IP65 enclosure.|
|XBee-PRO Shield||XBee Pro adapter for all radino modules|
|radino DinRail Adapter||DinRail Adapter connects our RS485 DinRail Bus System to radino modules|
Combined with the BlueID SDK by baimos technologies(https://www.blueid.net/), keyless access solutions with radino32 nRF8001 can be developed. The BlueID Technology turns a Smartphone into a secure wireless key for physikal objects such as dors, cars, lockers, gates, etc. equipped with the radino32 nRF8001 moule.
- BlueID wireless access solutions
- BlueID smart home solutions
- Sport and fitness sensors
- Health care sensors
- Proximity sensors
- Personal User Interface Devices (PUID)
- Remote controls
- Security Tags
- Household sensors and collector devices
- Mobile accessories
- Data logging
- Any Arduino project
With our Arduino Library for radino the radino32 nRF8001 becomes fully Arduino-compatible, which enables easy programming by using the Arduino IDE (http://www.arduino.cc/).
Visit radino32 software for more information about the Arduino IDE.
For detailed information about our library for the Arduino IDE look at the radino Library documentation.