radino Spider 2.4G
The In-Circuit radino Spider 2.4G connects the radino WiFi or radino Bluetooth
module to two pin rows in 2.54 mm pitch for quick application development.
The radino Spider 2.4G has the typical Arduino LEDs IO13, RXLED, TXLED and the Reset Button connected and is fully Arduino compatible.
- Arduino compatible
- Fits into 2.54 mm pitch breadboard
- Onboard 2.4 GHz chip antenna
- USB connector for programming radino modul
- 2x Pin row with all radino module signals available
- User LED, RX/TX LEDs and Power LED
- Input voltage: 5 V DC (USB)
- Onboard 3.3 V regulator
- Temperature range from -10 °C to +70 °C
The core of radino is an Arduino Micro, so the programming is as easy as programming an Arduino Micro.
Visit radino software for more information about the Arduino IDE.
For detailed information about our library for the Arduino IDE look at the radino Library documentation.