The In-Circuit radino IP65-Radar is a radar sensor module based on the In-Circuit radino-series. The In-Circuit radino IP65-Radar is a free programmable radar sensor module for relative speed measurement and motion detection with the RSM-1650 radar sensor. The radino IP65-Radar comes with a preinstalled radino32 WiFi.
- Arduino compatible
- High sensitivity on slightest movement
- Separate sending and receiving antenna for maximum consumption
- 2.4 GHz sending frequency
- Dust and water protected by IP65 enclosure
- RS-485 for external communication
- MicroSD card connector
- External usable relay (NC or NO selectable)
- Programmable with USB or UART
- Wireless communication by radino32 WiFi
With our Arduino Library for radino the preinstalled radino32 WiFi becomes fully Arduino-compatible, which enables easy programming by using the Arduino IDE (http://www.arduino.cc/).
For the Arduino IDE Boards Manager follow URL is required:
Visit radino/radino32 software for more information about the Arduino IDE and installation.
For detailed information about our library for the Arduino IDE look at the radino Library documentation.
Common problems regarding radino modules and the Arduino system: Common problems